FAIRNESS IN OUR REFUND POLICY
WITH NO STUDENT LOAN A REFUND IS EASY
Continuing Education Units (CEU's) – Professional Designated Students only:
Students not accepted to the school are entitled to all moneys paid. Students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid minus any credit card or 3rd party processing fees. Students who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $125.00 or 25% of the contract price whichever is less. In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain the cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact hours attended for combined teleclass/in-person training. Or, if training is offered as distance education only, calculation is based on number of lessons completed through sole distance education only. The refund is based on the official date of termination or withdrawal.
Non-Professional Designated/Full Time Students:
Students not accepted to the school and students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. (Exclusion: Psychological Evaluation Fee.) Students who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $125.00 or 25% of the contract price whichever is less. In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain a cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact.
A student terminating training… Is entitled to a refund of:
Within first 10% of program or Lesson 1-2 90% less cancellation charge
After 10% but within first 25% of program or Lesson 3-6 75% less cancellation charge
After 25% but within first 50% of program or Lesson 7-12 50% less cancellation charge
After 50% but within first 75% of program or Lesson 13-17 25% less cancellation charge
After 75% (if paid in full, cancellation charge is not applicable) Lesson 18-24 NO Refund
- The student may cancel this contract at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after signing this contract, except when student has started training. There is no penalty for cancellation during to the 3-day cancellation period prior to beginning of program. After the 3-day cancellation period and prior to beginning of program, there is a $125.00 cancellation fee.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination. The official date of termination or withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
- The date on which the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or
- The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination.
- Should a student fail to return from an excused leave of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence is the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date.
- The student will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid if the school discontinues a course/program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
- Attempting to resolve any issue with the School first is strongly encouraged. Complaints may be filed by a student or guardian at any time online with the Division of Private Occupational School (DPOS) within two years from the student’s last date of attendance or at any time prior to the commencement of training at http://highered.colorado.gov/dpos, 303-862-3001. Correspondence may be sent to DPOS, 1600 Broadway,
Ste. 2200, Denver, CO 80202.
6. School shall provide a full refund if student is not accepted by the school and monies have already been received.
7. Refunds must be calculated from the official date of termination or withdrawal and calculated on the period of time designated on the current agreement executed with the student.
8. Application/registration fees may be collected in advance of a student signing an enrollment contract; however, all monies paid by the student will be refunded if the student does not sign an enrollment contract and does not enter school.
9. No student shall be continued on an inactive basis in violation of school policy without written consent of the student. Inactive students must be terminated within 30 days of the next available start date and refunded appropriate prepaid tuition and fees at that time.
10. Refunds, including bond claim refunds, will be made to sponsoring agencies or individuals rather than to students.
11. Granting of previous credits for previous trainings will not impact the refund policy.
12. Refund will be given on a “time basis for residential training or lesson-based for distance education.”