CEU’s – Professional Designated Students only:
Professional Designated Students who enroll for a class but who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days of the class starting are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. Professional designated students who do not cancel within (3) business days of the class starting but do not wish to participate in the class will receive a full refund less a $125.00 cancellation fee.
Non-Professional Designated/Full Time Students:
Students not accepted to the school and students who cancel this contract by notifying the school within three (3) business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. (Exclusion: Psychological Evaluation Fee.) Students who withdraw after three (3) business days, but before commencement of classes, are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid except the maximum cancellation charge of $150.00 or 25% of the contract price whichever is less. In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain a cancellation charge plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact.
Student is entitled to upon withdrawal/termination: Refund
Within first 10% of program 90% less cancellation charge
After 10% but within first 25% of program 75% less cancellation charge
After 25% but within first 50% of program 50% less cancellation charge
After 50% but within first 75% of program 25% less cancellation charge
After 75% (if paid in full, cancellation charge is not applicable) NO Refund
1. The student may cancel this contract at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after signing this contract. There is no penalty fee after the 3-day cancellation.
2. All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination. The official date of termination or withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
a. The date on which the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or
b. The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination.
c. Should a student fail to return from an excused leave of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence is the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date.
- The student will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid if the school discontinues a course/program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
- Complaints may be filed online, at any time, with the Division of Private Occupational Schools of the Colorado Department of Higher Education, and there is a two-year limitation (from student’s last date of attendance ) on the Division taking action on student complaints. The DPOS address is 1560 Broadway, Ste. 1600, Denver, CO 80202, (303) 862-3001. www.highered.colorado.gov/dpos
- The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy or tuition.
- School shall provide a full refund if student is not accepted by the school and monies have already been received.
- Refunds must be calculated from the official date of termination or withdrawal and calculated on the period of time designated on the current agreement executed with the student.
- Application/registration fees may be collected in advance of a student signing an enrollment contract;
enrollment contract and does not enter school.
9. No student shall be continued on an inactive basis in violation of school policy without written consent
of the student. Inactive students must be terminated within 30 days of the next available start date
and refunded appropriate prepaid tuition and fees at that time.
10. Refunds, including bond claim refunds, will be made to sponsoring agencies or individuals rather than